How to quickly get into the brain exercises
1. Click here to open the registration page (it will open in a new window).
2. Fill in all the fields. On a piece of paper, write down what you entered in both the "username" and "password" fields. Click "register" at the bottom of the page to create your account. Before you can play the brain exercises, your account must be activated.
3. To activate your account, check your email inbox (or spam folder) for a new email with subject "Brain Fitness Account Verification". If this email never shows up for you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and an administrator will manually enable your account.
4. If you received the email, click the link printed in the email. Your account should now be activated.
5. Click here to go to the brain fitness exercises home page (it will open in a new window). Enter your username and password, then click "Log In". If you didn't mistype your username or password, and if your account is active, you should be brought to a screen which lists the names of the available exercises. Click on the exercise and wait for the game to appear in the form of a pop-up window. If the pop-up window does not appear, it may be behind your browser's window. Minimize your browser window or any other windows you have open to look for the pop-up window.
Please note that these games require that Java be installed on your computer. If Java is not installed, these exercises will not work. Click here to go a page on the official Java website which will check your computer and show you how to install Java if it is not installed on your computer.
For further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.